You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Post new reply

Eiusdemmodi → Support → D9400 VmMaker help → Post new reply

Post new reply

Compose and post your new reply

You may use: BBCode Images

All fields with bold label must be completed before the form is submitted.

Required information for guests

Captcha image. Turn pictures on to see it.
Required information

Topic review (newest first)

Figured it out... It was my freaking VGA cable. I swapped it out for a different D-sub cable and now it works. I couldn't tell you why but it does.

Hey guys,

I'm really struggling to get my D9400 monitor working with Calamity's drivers. I have purchased both a HD6450 card and a HD5450 card and neither of them will display correctly. The strange thing is the only way I get a correct output on my D9400 monitor is if I plug it into my motherboard directly with neither card installed. Both card's drivers installed correctly but when I get to the VmMaker step I can never get a signal.

Here is a video of what happens with the HD6450
https://youtu.be/AdMgLfzGsxY
(Also I have returned this exact card to the store already but I purchased a XFX HD "5450" but it shows up as a 6450 and shows the same problems as the video above)

The true HD5450 I just bought today is even worse where I see nothing when I plug in the monitor via VGA. The weird thing is when I try switching from my LCD to my D9400 with the HD5450 is it freezes the computer and I have to restart it to go back to my LCD.

At this point I'm pretty lost and would love any help possible. First should I pursue the HD 5450 or the HD6450? At this point I'm considering ditching GroovyMAME entirely and buy the ArcadeVGA card.

Thanks again for any help you can give.

Eiusdemmodi → Support → D9400 VmMaker help → Post new reply