Topic: Questions About CRT Emudriver

Hello guys. Recently I put a PC with an ATI in a CRT TV, and I read in other web sites that the TV can die if I turn on the TV first because the 31khz before the S.O. runs. Is true? How can I turn on the whole system without any danger??

Another question: Is there any form to fix the overscan problems with any tool?

2 (edited by shadoom 2022-01-19 10:51:36)

Re: Questions About CRT Emudriver

Hello, first of all sorry for my English, I install crt emudriver and everything is ok, when doing it with super resolutions and having HANTAREX POLO STAR 25, I HAVE THE TYPICAL PROBLEM of the pulse when jumping resolution after loading the game with groovy mame, even though I have the desktop resolution according to calamity, I often lose the video synchronism, however if I use the normal resolutions that appear in the other ini: user_modes, which come with vmmaker, is it running well groovymame  if I don't use user_modes - Super?

All the best

3 (edited by shadoom 2022-01-19 10:48:24)

Re: Questions About CRT Emudriver

hello first of all sorry for my english I install crt emudriver and everything ok when doing it with super resolutions and having HANTAREX POLO STAR 25 I HAVE THE TYPICAL PROBLEM of the pulse when jumping resolution after loading the game with groovy mame, even though I have the resolution desktop according to calamity, many times I lose video synchronism, however if I use the normal resolutions that appear in the other ini:user_modes, which come with vmmaker I don't have that problem, is groovymame working fine if I don't use user_modes - Super?