1 (edited by EvilDindon 2014-10-13 22:18:16)

Topic: WOW

Hey,

Just flashed my HD4350 with your new ATOM 15 app, and everything worked great ! (It's under a homemade minicab, with a scart RGB TV inside).

When I saw the rebooting process under 15kHz all way I was just like "wow", He did it !"

I don't even havve to bother to protect the TV from bad frequencies at boot.

Thanks a loooot calamity ! No more need to buy some specific hardware or graphic card to do so (I won't tell which :) )

Now I have to try new driver/Vmmaker/Arcade OSD and super resolutions. (but i dunno if super resolutions will work with some of my emus like kat5200, zsnesw (sailorsat modified) and fusion.

If they are not compatible with super resolutions, I'll focus on the groovyume solution (even if it seems not easy to configure under hyperspin/hyperlaunch).

Anyways, again,  Thanks a lot for all of that Calamity !

Mike from France.

Re: WOW

Hi EvilDindon,

Glad to see that it worked!

Regarding super resolutions and their use with emulators other than GroovyMAME/UME, well they certainly won't work. But nothing prevents you from using a mixed mode table, with super resolutions and normal resolutions for other emulators. Just add both to the ReslList.txt file, setting ModeTableMethod_Custom = 0 as usual.

GroovyUME works well here, it's particularly nice just having the one emulator for both Windows + Linux, and being able to audit all the ROMs in one hit is very cool.

Yep, Groovy UME is top.

I managed to get it work for mame games under HS/HL3, I just pointed Mame Emulator to UME in Hyperlaunch HQ and worked like it was Mame.

But for other systems (I use atari 5200, snes and Genesis), I don't really know how to proceed. I think I have to tell to HL3 that Mess is UME but don't know if it works. Will try tonight.

Calamity wrote:

Hi EvilDindon,

Glad to see that it worked!

Regarding super resolutions and their use with emulators other than GroovyMAME/UME, well they certainly won't work. But nothing prevents you from using a mixed mode table, with super resolutions and normal resolutions for other emulators. Just add both to the ReslList.txt file, setting ModeTableMethod_Custom = 0 as usual.

Ok Thanks a lot will try that, until I get UME to work properly under Hyperspin/Hyperlaunch 3.